has all of the information necessary to create the Pattern Key and cut the finished side-milled key.
1. Depth & Space information for the Pattern Key.
2. Graphic Illustration of the "work key" & Cutting Area.
3. Code Series, Manufacturers Web dimension, MACS spec.
4. Depth & Space information for the finished Key.
5. Depth Scale
6. Spacing Scale
7. Illustration of correct pattern Placement in the Clue™
fixture and correct top jaw to use.
8. Cutter/ Follower Diameter, Special Instructions, Pattern
Blank, Work Key Blank, Milling directions, Alignment
instructions, Shim and Ramp cutting instruction.
9. Key applications. What autos use this configuration.
10. Left or Right Track application & Tumbler Contact side.
11. Proper Cutting Direction. ALWAYS cut this key from Tip
to Bow. Other cards will indicate the proper cutting
direction for their key and for the track that is being cut.