Door-Core™ Metal Door Reinforcer
Don't install a lock in a hollow metal door without a Door-Core™. The Door-Core™ metal door reinforcer is a fast, economical and dependable means of reinforcing a hollow metal or hollow wood door at the point where a cylindrical lockset is to be installed. Sold in packs of 5.
• May be used for cross bores of 1 1/2" to 2 1/8"
• May be used on hollow wood or metal doors
• May be used on doors 1 3/4" thick or thinner
• Eliminates "disengaged latch bolts or dead bolts.
• Centers and supports the bolt
• Eliminates binding caused by misalignment
• Prevents foreign material from fouling the lock
• Increases security, prevents "ice-pick" attack
• Used by commercial and government agencies
Door-Core™ Metal Door Reinforcer (pack of 5) $5.00 + s&h